Remove the Hassle. Save the Time.
Professional Property Management for Your Vacation Rental
- Advisory and counsel on property guidelines, compliance, marketing and management processes.
- Direct access to a property manager, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Guest Communication – We coordinate with the guest from initial inquiry to check-out.
- Full Service Accounting – We pay vendors on your behalf with all expenses shown on your owner’s statement.
- Concierge Services – Leave the details to us: cleaning, maintenance, landscaping and more.
- Income Maximization – Put our industry experience to work for you. We’ll show you how to maximize your investment
- Vendor Discounts – As a client, you’ll have access to pre-negotiated discounts of up to 30% with our vetted vendors
- Permit process implementation
Management Fee – 18% of your gross monthly income with a minimum $400 charge, which will be charged monthly. PMC will electronically capture all your earnings and make this assessment for you. We will also provide an itemized statement for you to review.
Onboarding Fee – $350.
This will cover your application process, an assessment of your home, projections of income, and the county permit process. (Additional fees assessed by the Davidson County Permit Office are not covered by the onboarding fee.)
Professional Marketing – $100.
Your vacation home’s success is tied to high-quality advertising. We want to ensure that you’ll have the best photos available of your home and will also upload your information to all our marketing platforms.
Additional Investments – Following a consultation, PMC will advise on furnishing costs for new properties that are solely used for vacation lodging. All exterior door handles are required to be converted to keypad access handles with remote access for PMC. It is also highly recommended that a remote-controlled security camera be installed to overlook the front door of your property that will protect not only your guests, but you as well.
TJ Ojehomon – Director of Airbnb Management
TJ Ojehomon joined Property Management Connection in January 2018 as Director of Airbnb Management. A native of Chattanooga, TJ moved to Nashville in 2010. He is a graduate of Lipscomb University and has been a community leader and impactful within Nashville’s small business community.
He began his professional career in banking and financial services. In 2014, he worked as a concierge banker with Avenue Bank, where he was present during Avenue’s $1B asset acquisition and ranking as one of the top small banking institutions in the nation. TJ moved to Fifth Third Bank in 2015 where he served as a bank manager prior to his transition into real estate.
TJ has a passion for teaching, speaking, educational workshops, and mentorship. He also created and runs a community-based program for college students called Project Purpose, specializing in mentoring students in the areas of life skills, personal development, career readiness, and financial literacy. TJ attends Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Nashville, where he serves in several capacities, including being a leader within the college ministry. He was blessed to marry his childhood sweetheart, Shannetra, who he met when he was just 8 years old